Terms of Service
Below you can see the Terms of Service of the Buy.Design website, in which you will find, among others, rules for using the website, registering user accounts, processing personal data. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Website, we are at your disposal at [email protected].
§ 1: Definitions
For the purposes of these Terms of Service, the following definitions shall be used herein:
1. User – a natural person with full legal capacity, a legal person or a defective legal person,
2. Consumer – a natural person with full legal capacity, concluding a contract with the Administrator not directly related to its business or professional activity; the Consumer is also a User,
3. POCK – a natural person concluding a contract directly related to his business activity, when the content of this contract shows that he does not have a professional character for that person, resulting in particular from the subject of his business activity,
4. Content – digital content that can be downloaded via the Website, such as graphics, templates, illustrations, vector files, to which the Administrator is entitled to proprietary copyrights,
5. Website – a website available at https://buy.design
6. Terms of Service – these Regulations, available at https://buy.design/terms-of-service
Administrator – We Do Tech Limited, 8th floor, China Hong Kong Tower, 8-12 Hennessy Road, Wan Chai, 999077, Hong Kong, Company registration number: 2964925, Business registration number: 72099473.
§ 2 Preliminary Provisions
1. The Administrator provides electronic services to the User through the Website on the terms set out in the Terms of Service.
2. Terms of Service define the terms and conditions of using the Website, as well as the rights and obligations of the Administrator and the User.
3. In order to use the Website and the Content downloaded via the Website, it is not necessary for the computer or other device of the User to meet specific technical conditions. The following are sufficient:
1) Internet access,
2) standard operating system,
3) standard web browser,
4) active email address.
4. The User may view the content of the Website without the need to provide personal data, with the proviso that some of the content or functions of the Website may be available only to the User who has an account on the Website. Registering an account on the Website requires providing personal data specified in the registration form.
5. It is forbidden to provide unlawful content by the User, in particular by submitting such content within the forms available on the Website.
6. In order to ensure the security of the User and transfer of data in connection with the use of the Website, the User shall take technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of security of the services rendered, in particular measures to prevent the acquisition and modification of personal data by unauthorized persons.
7. The Administrator takes steps to ensure that the Website functions properly. The User should inform the Administrator about any irregularities or interruptions in the functioning of the Website.
8. Any complaints related to the provision of electronic services and the functioning of the Website, the User may submit via e-mail to the e-mail address supp[email protected]. In the complaint, the User should provide data allowing him to be identified as a Website user, as well as the type and date of the irregularity related to the functioning of the Website. The Administrator will respond to the complaint within 30 days of its receipt.
§ 3: Electronically rendered services
1. The Administrator provides the Users with the following services by electronic means:
1) ensuring the possibility of getting acquainted with the content of the Website,
2) User account service – if the User decides to register an account on the Website,
3) sending the newsletter – if the User registers an account on the Website or subscribes to the newsletter, regardless of the account registration,
4) ensuring the possibility of choosing or purchasing subscription plans,
5) ensuring the possibility of downloading Content, taking into account the limits applicable in the subscription plan selected by the User,
6) providing the possibility of concluding license agreements with the Administrator for the use of the Content.
2. The use of services provided electronically by the Administrator is free of charge. Payments to the Administrator are made for purchasing a subscription plan or concluding a license agreement in the Extended Commercial License option.
1. The proprietary copyrights to the works included in the Website and to the Content that can be downloaded via the Website are vested in the Administrator.
2. By downloading the Content, the User does not acquire copyrights to the Content. Upon downloading the Content, the User is granted only a license allowing the use of the Content under the terms of the license assigned to the Content or selected by the User (if the User has the option to make a choice).
3. There are three types of licenses on the Website:
1) Commercial License,
2) Extended Commercial License,
3) Free with Attribution.
4. Individual types of licenses are discussed in License.
1) Licenser – We Do Tech Limited, 8th floor, China Hong Kong Tower, 8-12 Hennessy Road, Wan Chai, 999077, Hong Kong, Company registration number: 2964925, Business registration number: 72099473.
2) Licensee: A User downloading licensed material via the Website.
3) Law applicable to the license: § 9 para. 3 of the Terms of Service.
4) The court having jurisdiction to hear disputes: § 9 sec. 4 of the Terms of Service.
5. The Administrator hereby informs the User that the dissemination of materials to which the User is not entitled to copyrights or the use of the Content in violation of the terms of the license is a violation of copyright and may result in civil or criminal liability.
§ 5: Subscription plans
For the purposes of these Terms of Service, the following definitions shall be used herein:
1. The use of the Website by the User who has an account on the Website takes place under one of the available subscription plans.
2. Individual subscription plans are described on the Website.
3. Details of individual subscription plans may be changed without prejudice to the rights previously acquired by the User on the basis of an agreement concluded with the Administrator as a result of purchasing a paid subscription plan.
4. The default subscription plan is the free plan. The Administrator retains the right to withdraw the free plan. In such a situation, the User may delete the account on the Website without incurring any costs.
5. As part of the free subscription plan, the User may download Content only under the Free with Attribution license or enter into Extended Commercial License agreements with the Administrator for the selected Content.
6. As part of the paid subscription plans, the User may download Content under the Free with Attribution, Commercial License or conclude an Extended Commercial License license agreements with the Administrator for the selected Content.
7. The User may at any time buy a paid subscription plan in accordance with the offer presented on the Website. The offer may be changed without prejudice to the rights previously acquired by the User on the basis of an agreement concluded with the Administrator as a result of purchasing a paid subscription plan.
8. The User has the option of using the Website as part of the subscription plan purchased for the selected and pre-paid billing period. The available billing periods are presented to the User at the stage of payment for the selected subscription plan.
9. After the expiry of the pre-paid billing period, the User loses the ability to use the Website under a given subscription plan. However, the user may re-purchase the subscription plan under the terms and conditions in force at the time.
§ 6: Unlawful conduct
1. The User is obliged to use the Website in a manner consistent with the law, decency and the Regulations. It is not allowed, in particular:
1) sending unlawful content via the forms available on the Website, in particular offensive, racist, discriminatory, inciting to aggression or hatred, sexist, pornographic content,
2) using the Website in a way that is burdensome for other Users or the Administrator,
3) taking any actions to disrupt the proper functioning of the Website, in particular through the use of malicious software,
4) sharing access data to the User’s account with other people.
2. In the event of unauthorized use of the Website, the Administrator may block the User’s access to the user’s account.
§ 7: Personal data and cookies
1. The Administrator is the administrator of the User’s personal data.
§ 8: Returns and complaints
We described all the conditions and rules for the refund and your service resources in our Refund Policy.
§ 9: Final provisions
1. Payments related to the use of the Website are made through the external payment operator Stripe.
2. The Administrator reserves the right to make changes to the Regulations. Users who have an account on the Website will be informed about any changes by displaying relevant information after logging in to the account. In case of lack of consent related to the changes to the Terms of Service, the User may delete the account at no cost.
3. The law applicable to any dispute arising in connection with the use of the Website is the law of Hong Kong. The choice of foreign law, however, does not deprive the Consumer and POCK of their rights under the mandatory provisions of the law of the country of his permanent residence.
4. Any disputes related to contracts concluded via the Website will be settled by a common court in Hong Kong competent for the Administrator’s seat. This provision does not apply to Consumers and POCK, where the jurisdiction of the court is determined on general principles.
5. These Terms of Service shall enter into force on October 25, 2021.
6. All archived versions of the Terms and Conditions are available for download in .pdf format – links are provided below the Terms and Conditions.